Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect

Asleep

So.. I'll admit, I've gone way overboard with the Arcade. Really, but.. this has got to be my favorite set of Arcade things ever, so much amazing things, so much talent, so much to play with! I decided to create a full bedroom using mostly Arcacde items, and using the amazing skybox from 22769 for the Challenge, available all this month. So.. I was lucky enough to finish the Tres Blah set. Yeah, I get to brag about that, I mean.. I worked hard for it! But.. It has got to be my favorite piece of furniture in SL thusfar, honestly, and I do adore the game sets from Second Spaces, and the piggies.. I had to make my piggies play them! Look! Devil piggy is about to get arrested too while he's playing with Cupid! 

I honestly wanted to do something that reverted somewhat to childhood, because to me, that's what the Arcade this round is all about, appealing to that inner kid inside all of us. I mean.. those Zigana robots.. how they talk even? I've never been this excited about anything ever! And the dolls from The Secret Store.. I mean.. even the packaging is adorable! I'm honestly thinking about redoing my room, even with the art dummy bed that.. well, is kinda bland, for a rare. But really, amazing, all of it is so amazing, I couldn't be happier with this round. I'm clean out of linden, and not even going to complain about it! Hopefully you guys make it in, because.. really, this round is extremely worth it, a round of applause to all the designers that went above and beyond our expectations. And while we sleep, our dreams will make the things around us have a life of their own, our dream run the world wild, and that's really what this picture is all about. 

The Arcade

Credits:

On Avatar:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: !lamb. I'll Be Your Mirror (Mesh) - Tiramisu
Dress: Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress  Tie Dye Black for the Arcade
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 

Room and Decor: 

22769 ~ [bauwerk] The Little Warehouse Skybox for the Challenge (44 land impact)
.lame - Kyle's Rug (Rugged) (2 land impact)
floorplan. typewriter gacha / floral RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
.Olive. the Grandma's Treasures - Red and Solo Cup Hug for the Arcade(1 land impact)
.Olive. the Grandma's Treasures - Billy the Fish for the Arcade(2 land impact)
*Second Spaces* marble checkers * for the Arcade (1 land impact)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Cupid] for the Arcade (2 land impact)
*Second Spaces* 4across set for the Arcade (1 land impact)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Sinful Bacon] for the Arcade (2 land impact)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Pork Patrol] for the Arcade(3 land impact)
*Second Spaces* backgammon set for the Arcade (1 land impact)
*Second Spaces* domino set for the Arcade (1 land impact)
The Secret Store - Rag Dolls Collection - Cindy box for the Arcade (1 land impact)
*Second Spaces* game of war for the Arcade (1 land impact)
*Second Spaces* dice throw set for the Arcade (1 land impact)
[*Art Dummy!] wake me. (bed no blanket) RARE for the Arcade (3 land impact)
[*Art Dummy!] wake me. (clock headboard) for the Arcade (4 land impact, comes with the rare bed)
{apple fall} Vogue Frame (1 land impact)
Zigana Star light . ocean deep (1 land impact)
Schadenfreude Octopus Dress Form for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Schadenfreude Antique Dress Form for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Noodles - Enchanted Rose Necklace Rare for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Noodles - Experiment 626 Bow RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Water Hole and trees for the Arcade (2 land impact)
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Petunia the Pterodactyl for the Arcade (2 land impact)
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Pizza the Plesiosaurus for the Arcade (2 land impact)
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Stella the Stegosaurus for the Arcade(2 land impact)
Trompe Loeil - Billiards Dresser 09 Ball for the Arcade (3 land impact)
[*Art Dummy!] wake me. (large clock-pink) for the Arcade (4 land impact)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Ol' Gentleman] for the Arcade (2 land impact)
!O: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Teacher's Pet] for the Arcade (2 land impact)
Zigana Robot polaroid . Chip for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Zigana Robot lamp . Coconut for the Arcade (2 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity -  Dress Form for the Arcade (4 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Makeup Bag RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Mirror for the Arcade (1 land impact)
Noodles - Take An Adventure Bow for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Compact RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Toiletries for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Brushes for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Nail Polishes for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Jewelry Tree RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
-tres blah- Vanity - Vanity Desk for the Arcade (7 land impact)
[Commoner] Photo Album / Burn Book RARE for the Arcade (1 land impact)
PILOT - Seduction Stool (2 land impact)
Little House of Curios - Propellor Blades Wall Art for the Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com