Friday, June 21, 2013

I Am A Broken Doll, And You Are The Puppeteer

I Am A Broken Doll, And You Are The Puppeteer

Meep. I've never done a nude picture.. and to be honest, they're soooo hard! It took me forever and ever to get it all done right, and still I find places where it could have been better, but still, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, fairly classy, high drama, just what I wanted. I really wanted to showcase this essences skin, and the make up layers in a classy non boring way, because.. amazing skins are so hard to find, and I love this one, I honestly do. The Opera skin has been the first one in such a long time that I rushed in to buy just when it came out. Now, I have to say, the one thing I didn't really like about it was the fact that.. it had no freckles. FRECKLES! So for a long time, I just wore my own. But.. lo' and behold, in Cosmetics fair.. FRECKLES AND MOLES. By Essences. I cried. I did almost cry tears of happiness. And then becoming a blogger for them yesterday.. I got them, and I can't thank Inka enough for this.. and yes, I'm still fan girling over being chosen as a blogger for them, but.. this pack is amazing. And lipstic, and tanning lotion, and eyeliner.. specially for essences skins. YES. I mean, one of the battles I have with make ups in sl is that sometimes it doesn't go right with your shape, which turns out to be a pain and a headache for everyone involved, so... when the skin maker has their own make up layers that you can use to play around and make the skin your own, I adore it. I mean.. at one point or another we start looking alike. Similar hair, same skin.. same eye maker.. but then we can add some touches that.. they just bring the avatar alive, and add a new flair to them. So to Inka, thanks for this! These are amazing. And you can get them too, don't forget! At the Cosmetics Fair! Go out and get all the goodies while it lasts guys! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tawny - Browns01Fade
Jewelry: Dona Flora PRINCESS  Set
Eyeliner: Essences Eyeshadow 06 *dark* for Cosmetics Fair
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Freckles and Moles: Essences - Beauty Marks and Freckles Type A for Cosmetics Fair
Lipstick: Essences - Endless Night Lipstick 09 for Cosmetics Fair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1 
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet 
Pose: Apple Spice - Pinup Pose 007



1 comments:

Peep Sideshow said...

What a beautiful photo!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com