Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Time

Time to Begin.

It's time to begin blogging again! I know I had a bit of a break there, couldn't really help it, week long stay at the hospital will really limit how much you can post :s. But, I'm back, and finally finished the picture that I had in mind before I had to go into the ER. See, I had this vision with this sweat shirt, and yes, I know I'm late in the bandwagon, but I missed the memo that Mon Tissu came out with new stuff, and I kept seeing this sweater everwhere, and I wanted it! So.. I finally investigated. Aka, I typed "Oui, sweater, secondlife into google in hopes that a blogger would be as silly as me as to make that go into her post. Good news for me, I'm not the only dorky blogger out there I guess, and I found it. I haven't taken it off since I found it, from wearing it along with my underwear, to with jeans, to just random naked with a sweater, I've kept it on. Then my friend from Olive, Rose, made that lovely purse for her store, and I was like.. OMG YES! And I added it, and then I added a couple accessories from Lark.. Like the headband. Get used to it guys, I'm the Blair Waldorf of SL. Headbands are my thing. Then... socks, I needed socks, if you have socks, then you need boots and shorts. And end it with MishMish for the final touch of adorb, and you're ready to begin! Happy shopping guys! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bobbie - Browns01Fade
Freckles/Moles: Essences - Freckles / Moles / Beauty Marks for Cosmetics Fair
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude for Cosmetics Fair
Eyeliner: Essences Eyeshadow 02 *dark* for Cosmetics Fair
Sweater: {mon tissu} Oversized Shirt ~ Oui
Headband: Lark - Jelly Glitter Headband - Blue 
Necklaces: *MishMish* Summer Starfish Necklace - Red
*MishMish* Summer Buoy Necklace - Blue for Summerfest
Purse: .Olive. the Mocchiilla Bag - FLF *Limited Editon*- Missy Floral
Earrings: *MishMish* Summer Starfish Earrings - Red for Summerfest
Toy: *MishMish* Mini Dunneh - Holdable for Summerfest
Shorts: (fd) Scallop Shorts - Grey
Socks: Lark - Cozy Socks  (Antlers)
Shoes: (LaRoo) Shearling Boots (black)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com