Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Someday You Will Be Loved

Someday You Will Be Loved

As of lately I'm feeling a little nostalgic, I am not really sure why, but.. I guess at times we all do. We feel the void, and loneliness, and blah.. I'm not going to go into it, but I think we've all been there, and I think this picture really captures how I feel at this moment, someday I will be loved. But.. blah. Maybe it's time for me to start stripping down the layers and opening up to others, and letting more of my "skin" show. So.,.. yes, there's more than meets the eye to this picture. On the other hand, there's also a new Insatiable Fashions release. It's a very cutesy underwear set that is just.. so girly and adorable that I had to show it off. Also.. Pekka, they did this for one of the newer events, and I'm just in love with this set. I mean.. I love crosses, not only do they line up with my believes, but they make a powerful fashion statement. So I love it. So now I'm off to try to open myself up once more, some more, and maybe.. just maybe.. someday I'll be loved. Night guys! And.. Happy shopping! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Natural Fusion
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude for Cosmetics Fair
Eyeliner: {.essences.} Fallulah Eyeliner
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Jewelry Set: .Pekka. Pyr cross set - Gold
Lingerie Set: [Insatiable Fashions] {Lingerie} Dotty  - Tealriffic 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1 
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
Pose: Apple Spice - Cute 004


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com