Sunday, July 14, 2013

Follow Us

Follow Us

So... another week in the hospital, this is getting really old, but I'm finally back. Well, been back since yesterday, just took me a little because I really really wanted to do something good for this post! And I'm actually pretty happy. A lot of things have been happening. For one, HAIR FAIR. I love hair fair, and I was lucky enough to have one of my works selected to be displayed guys! And even though I didn't get to use my early pass for either hair fair bloggers, or my early pass for winning runner up, I am still so happy and humbled to be selected for both, so thanks to the Hair fair theme. And I still managed to shop.. over 20K worth in hair, trust, I'm a shopaholic when it comes to hair, but.. it's worth it guys, a percentage of your sales goes to Wigs for Kids, which also helps other kids with cancer .. well, have wigs! So I love this organization, and I have no problem on dropping a lot of cash to support! Make sure to go and check out Hair Fair this year. It's built in LEGOS. And it's amazing, they outdid themselves. Shame Truth wasn't there, and I don't even wanna know the story, so gossip starters, don't even! I also checked out collab, and that's where the rest of my linden went. Wops. But.. well, Aime actually gave me these cute little fairies, they're so adorable, and they make me cry every time I detach them.. because Aime is a very evil bunny filled with cuteness. I just can't. I wanted to do a follow through the forest kind of theme, reminds me a little of Sleeping Beauty.. following the glowing light to her doom! Except.. they're good fairies... I hope! So I also went to Maitreya and got the jeans.. because.. Maitreya has a sale, and they have the best jeans in grid, so I had to fat pack! All in all, a lot of shopping.

Follow Us

Oh.. yeah.. this skin? The newness of essences. It's so soft and adorable, Cho is a must if you are going for more of a youthful/soft look, or Asian. I went for youthful. And also, a plurker friend sent me these a long time ago, but.. I've been bad! So much going on, but.. doctor who nails. I'm a huuuuge fan of Doctor Who, so.. .yeah, I'm rocking these pretty often. The necklace is from Noodles ( <3 you Nat) and the shirt is from Milk Motion. All are available at Collab this round! Oh... and don't you love the eyes? Newness from Ikon. Sort of, just.. close up of them. Hope you enjoy guys! On to the credits!


Credits:

Fairies: *MishMish* Lil' Fairies (Amoriata, Girosham, and Lockmeth) for Collabor88
Skin: Essences ~ Cho skin ~ (Light Rose) for Collabor88
Hair: Clawtooth: Tootsie - Girl Next Door for Hair Fair
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Evening
Lashes: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Freckles:::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) and Essences - Beauty Marks
Necklace: Noodles - Sketchy Flower Necklace Gold/Red for Collabor88
Shirt: (Milk Motion) 3d flowers lace top - nude for Collabor88
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * M #2
Sandals: ISON - leather strap sandals (tan) for Collabor88 
Nail Appliers: !matte.doctor.who (SAE-nails) 
Pose for Picture 1: (marukin) [solstice] i've seen enough for Collabor88
Pose for Picture 2: [tea.s] say it ain't so

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com