Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Life Day, It's a New Life, For Me

LOTD

And I'm feeling good!
So I'll admit, today I was very lazy with the editing. Don't hate me, I wanted something just simple and quick so that I could get this out to you, and work on a major post that I have. Two actually. I havent' done home blogging in a while, but really they take sooo long. But.. well, while I have those two in the works, I really didn't want to stop with the flow of the blog that i have going on currently, I really do want to try to blog daily, minus the days where I'm hospitalized, and another is coming because I have to get surgery. Welp. So that's why I'm trying to blog as often as I can! So.. today I have just a quick LOTD.
First off, I love this dress by E! I really do love her stuff, I found her through fameshed, and absolutely fell in love, but this little number.. well, I couldn't get it off. I wanted to do a very casual safari look for it, since.. well, the team for it was safari! I paired it off with a feathery hair that I love from Taketomi, a new release by Atooly, because... you all know that I do love them headbands, and some League wear and accessories that helped the look all around. Just because you're going hunting, doesn't mean you can't do it in style! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Whisper *Sunkissed*
Hair: [taketomi]_Harumi_DBrown06
Head Tattoo: Corvus : Chaos Kanji Tattoo
Neck Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Necklace: LaGyo_Santa Fe necklace bronze
Initials Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - S
Dress: e! Safari Dress (Sahara)
Leggings: *League* Folklore Leggings -Ziggy
Boots: *League* Dhara Boots [MESH] -Biscuit
Pose: nani - standing alone 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com