Sunday, September 8, 2013

Misread

Down By The Water

So Collab just opened, and this round left me.. well.. in shock! First off.. league is in there.. like.. can we all squeal, even if it's just a little bit? I didn't expect that one, huge shocker for me, and I couldn't be happier! That is just too awesome. They have this amazing little sweater dress with a color changing HUD belt thing that is jsut to die for.. like.. a fall must have, and Milk Motion? This over the top cape with the little hat/beanie/whatever the heck you want to call it. Yeah. Adore. But what really shocked me was that Belleza was there. Now, now.. don't be hating on me, but.. well.. how to put this and not make it sound bad because I'm half asleep? This round actually had a lot of new designers in it, that I really didn't expect, but with that they took away some of my favorite ones, and left some that I'm still scratching my head as to the reason why they're there, (Then again, personal taste has a lot to do with it I suppose) But.. all  of that aside, I was just rather shocked to see Belleza there, and pleasantly so when I saw this cute little skin there for only  188L.

Now, I'm THE pickiest person when it comes to skins, Birdy? I find it lacks definition in the skin, and sometimes it's got a weird shade to it, I don't even know how to explain it. Glam Affair? Too soft for my taste, and I find that a lot of her skins look the same, even though she's one of my favorite skin makers. Sue me, I have never been a huge Pink Fuel fan. And Skinnery? Nope. The Store? I actually don't know what people find so fascinating about this skin, and Lelutka? Love the hairs, their skins look weird to me around the bewbies. So.. yeah... Tell me a store, I can point out the flaws in their skins, there are few skins that have been a total hit with me, some are from Essences, no doubt, some from Glam Affair, and some from League. But... this?

I tried it on because SL kept eating my money, and I drooled a little, Shyla, you have outdone yourself with this skin, simple, soft and adorable. My one complain? Your HUD for the hands. I got a little frustrated at having to try to find which hand applier fit to it, but other than that, this is flawless. Love.

Credits:

Skin: -Belleza- Leila Pale 1 for Collabor88
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 in Genetics
Hat: (Milk Motion) veiled beanie - black for Collabor88
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Gray
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles
Moles: Essences - Beauty Marks
Dress: *League* Etta Knit Dress -Oatmeal for Collabor88
Coat: (Milk Motion) wool cape - black for Collabor88
Pose: Del May - Orderly Queue 9 M


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com