Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Welcoming Fall- Preview of a Couple Season Story Things!

Welcoming Fall- Seasons Story Welcoming Fall- Seasons Story

So I know a lot of people are getting a little event-ed out, meaning there are so many events in SL that it's almost like it's pointless to go to the main store, just because designers get into so many events that they forget to do releases for their store. I feel you, I feel like that a lot of the times, however, I do still love a good event because it lets me see the creativity of designers, along with discovering new places and stores that other wise I probably wouldn't have known about. So, that brings me to this new event named Seasons Story. It's amazing cute, and I just adore it, it's got a lot of the bigger Japanese/Asian brands, but still has some main stream stores like Floor Plan and Wasabi Pills in it! I just love everything about this, the set up, the idea, the items, the quality, and the feel to this event, so... well done, it's a home run in my opinion. 

I decided to do two different looks just because there's so much I want to show you guys, and I wanted to start today, I originally wanted to do more looks for this post, but I'm going to have to divide it, too many amazing things to go through. I have to say that also the pose makers did a fabulous job this event, it gave me so much inspiration for pictures, so.. to everyone in this event, thank you, you've given me so much to work with that I'm actually overwhelmed by inspiration! Now on to the looks and the slurl so you can go and check out this amazing new event because.. trust me,you really don't want to miss out on all this fabulousness! 

Credits:

Picture 1:

Skin: Essences - Sash *peche* brunette (Coming Soon)
Hair: tram  C409 hair / brown (size40)
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles
Moles: Essences - Beauty Marks
Top: tram -gathered shoulder blouse(MESH)[navy] for Season Story
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray
Boots: ISON - cult riding boots (black) for Collabor88
Pose: .::Kirin Poses::. Autumn Leaves Pose & Prop for Season Story

Picture 2:

Skin: Izzie's - Katya Skin brown pale GB Fr CL for Season Story
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Akiko Mesh Hair - Chocolate for Season Story
Top: B.C.C Breakfast At Tiffany's knit Black for Season Story
Undershirt: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top TAUPE GREY
Skirt: :pesca:cotton lace skirt white/ for Season Story
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Pose: MODEL POSES -  Martina for Season Story


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com