Monday, October 7, 2013

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

Wow, I can't believe I've actually survived last week. Been insane! Little sleep, hard work, doctors, medicines, and working. Oh, and did I mention pulling almost 34 hours straight of just pure work for Wizarding Fair? It was so much hard work, but so worth it, I'm so incredibly thankful to have been around so many great creators like the ones that are in Wizarding Fair. Just.. awesome. If you haven't gone, btw, you really need to. The build is amazing, and there's house elves. Yeah. House elves and flying books. Need I say more?

There's nothing I don't like in this fair. Really amazing stuff by everyone, like I said, I'm so incredibly humbled by the chance to be in an event with such amazing creators as them, and like.. just.. I can't even pick a favorite thing, this are just some of the things that worked out with what I had in mind with this picture, along with some mixed and matched stuff. There might be more if I have more time, but.. yeah, I hope you guys enjoy, and that you go to this wonderful event, because.. it's just breathtaking the work that all these amazing creators have done. 

Credits:

Set:

:CP: Dorm Bed - Snakey (Family Version) 7 LI for Wizarding Fair
The Loft - Beige Floral Rug 1 LI
Ohmai Emporium: Free Elf Pet (Rez & Self-Pose) (Ghog) 9 LI for Wizarding Fair
B.C.C mignon wizard school Backpacks RARE B (actually to wear.. 76LI. Yikes. Don't rez) for Wizarding Fair
::{u.f.o}::magical monster pet - defkon - whiteful 12 LI for Wizarding Fair
[Con.] The Spell-o d'Cauldron for Wizarding Fair
[Con.] Jars 1 LI  each for Wizarding Fair
Lark - Care of Magical Creatures (Rez) 1LI for Wizarding Fair
Schadenfreude Curious Flora (no close) 1 LI for Wizarding Fair
:{Atomic}: Ingredient Jars 1 LI each for Wizarding Fair
:{Atomic}: Cauldron - Medium 1 LI for Wizarding Fair
Lark - Halloween Dessert Table 4 LI for Candy Fair
Lark - Divination (Rez) 2 LI for Wizarding Fair
Lark - Charms (Rez) (Books Animated) 3 LI for Wizarding Fair (BOOKS FLY!)
Trompe Loeil - Ashdon Couch with Blanket PG for Fameshed
Ohmai Emporium: Free Elf Pet (Rez & Self-Pose) (Wuggy) 9 LI for Wizarding Fair
Trompe Loeil - Ashdon Fabric Screen High LOD 6LI for Fameshed

On Avatar:

Skin: Essences ~ Qopi (light rose) *blonde* for Wizarding Fair
[monso] My Hair - Khaleesi Regular Pack1 for Wizarding Fair
Hat: *BOOM* Student Cap for Wizarding Fair
Necklace: Essences: A Shift in Time Necklace (F) for Wizarding Fair
Dress: Peqe - Off-Shoulder Gown @ Fantasy Faire black
Wand: Swish and Flick by *BOOM* Ebony Wand for Wizarding Fair
Pose: Del May - Evanescence


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com