Saturday, August 16, 2014

Big Girls Cry



Okay, so obviously I'm obsessed with doing pictures lately. Which is good, I guess i just haven't had time lately for it, and I'm finally able to, and it's just.. overload of prettiness. That and I've learned some new editing techniques that just make me excited to do pictures as well. I don't know. Also, blame Sia, her music inspires me to do pictures. If you haven't heard her new album, you really should, her voice is completely amazing, and her lyrics truly move you.

At any rate. I just put this look together by randomly trying things on from my huge inventory that I didn't even know I had. I completely love the look, and the clock from Mandala is a nice little tough, it's in this round of Collabor88, and I'm absolutely in love with it! I do love Mandala and the realism of their pieces. It's just insane to me! So yeah, I had to pair it with one of their necklaces. Anyways. I hope you like today's look. Love and stuff <3

Credits:

Hair: [LeLutka]-CECILIA hair - BlondeFun By Thorra Charron 
Skin: [PF] Harley <Ivory> - FATPACK by Mochi (mochi.milena) (Includes Lipgloss, and eye shadow)
Freckles: NOX. Sunspots [Three] by Hadley Steiner (olyvia.stratten)
Eyebags: Nox. Eyebags [Light] by Hadley Steiner (olyvia.stratten)
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue R (small shine) by ⓢⓤⓖⓐⓡⓟⓛⓤⓜ (eilfie.sugarplum)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower by Ŧгєуα (freya.olivieri)
Necklace: Choker_B [MANDALA] by Nyorai_Gold by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke.eel)
Dress: Emery - Mesh Maxi Dress Marie Nite by Sun (sunami.beck)
Watch: (complete/LEATHER) [MANDALA]BILLIONAIRE_Fashionista(white) By Nyorai_Gold by 菊之介王子 (kikunosuke.eel) @ Collabor88
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Relaxed by Siddean Munro
Nails: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Serenata by Pho Vinternatt (photos.nikolaidis)
Pose/Chair: Trompe Loeil Wrought Iron Patio Chair  ~ Plain by Cory Edo 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com